Can you do the math?
It just adds up.
Inkpen Engineering has a reputation for being a great place to work and build a career. We are proud of the work that we do and wouldn’t be successful without our innovative team of dedicated people.
Do you have the expertise, creative skills and energy to help Inkpen Engineering grow and continue its exciting journey? If you want to join a dynamic team while working on exciting projects in a fun and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we are looking for a Designer/Drafter to join our team.
A diploma in Architectural Technology; Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD, and/or CAD software. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are required. The ability to work independently and also within a busy and high-performing team is necessary. A minimum of three years of design/drafting experience would be an asset.
Design and drafting for structural projects including:
- Prepare structural design drawings based on architectural design drawings or design sketches
- Coordinate structural drawings with architectural and other discipline drawings
- Develop details for connections and structural framing
- Review shop drawings
- Check drawings for completeness, constructability, and accuracy
- Prepare detailed structural drawings
- A thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of material codes and standard details
- Knowledge of construction and design details in timber, concrete and steel
- Requires strong written and verbal communication with consultants, architects, and clients
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Please note that Inkpen Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.